DATman

Got some cool stuff for really cheap at yard sales-

18K White Gold Ring (only worth about $40 though)- $1

Sega Genesis 3 with 2 controllers and 18 games- $10

2 vintage Back to the Future time machine figures still in the box- $5

An 80s cell phone (the brick)- $1

5 DVDs- $10

So yeah, I'm pretty happy

Found my driver's permit (had gone missing for a bit, found it in the back of a case in a closet...how it got there, I have no idea), and low and behold, I can still drive just as well as I could before (it was lost for a good four months, so that's the only reason this is any sort of accomplishment.) So...yay!

^^ Diana got a Droid 2 last weekend to replace her Blackberry Storm, and I got a Droid 2 yesterday (Verizon had a buy one, get one free deal).

Today I had jury duty and they didn't even call a single panel. So I'm done for another year.

Eric

Got a copy of Epic Mickey and Pokemon Rangers for my nephews for christmas, along with a slingshot, my old iPod mini, and a game case containing 50+ PC games that I don't play anymore (including some great ones like SimCoaster, RCT1, Need for Speed, Zoo Tycoon, and etc.) Despite the fact that I (due to home budget cuts i.e. we're broke) am not getting anything from my family, I emptied a quarter of my bank account for this.

I hope they like everything!

• 2 weeks later...