TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Happiness Pie" Thread

DATman

Im happy because im getting my first Macbook Pro ever=D!!! it's going to be the 15inch one and also i only have one final exam this year=)!! Math its a 3part exam so im starting my on the 14th of june then finish on the 18th=).. and after im off from high school forever:D!!!.. exept i have my graduation on the 29th=)!!..

yeah i can't wait to have my Macbook Pro=)!!

im happy because i don't have school tomorrow cause of Grad Prom... also i finally updated my iTunes library=)!! i have over 40GB on iTunes right now but it doesnt fill it all in my iPod Touch 32GB:P.. also i can't wait for next week cause it's gonna be my last week of high school=)!! then off to college (though im only starting in January 2011:P).. anyway yeah im pretty happy.. plus im going to have a MacBook Pro 15" 2010 Edition=)!!

My birthday was just a couple days ago and my dad got me a birthday cake in the shape of Millennium Force as my present! It's cool to see my favorite coaster in cake form. Here are some pictures.

456602485_B-dayCake020(Medium).jpg.b11606d0ba82e05d8d3841d17cf26508.jpg

1333811161_B-dayCake024.jpg.cc61c53538280f83fc009719bf30d520.jpg

1918313237_B-dayCake023.jpg.04c57d3043d6d0a59626e9be4b3e1f5a.jpg

I'm about to eat myself.

1700774494_B-dayCake028.jpg.e88a069d00a23e2fb5bdd9192f1fb533.jpg

They even got my TPR shirt.

291943549_B-dayCake027.jpg.5d0e1aa5f38a59dbb42861240f5c4261.jpg

Today, one of my supervisors at work, Bruce has officially turned 60!!

And indeed, there was a big sqauare chocolate cake with layers of whipped cream and a border of chocolate flakes & strawberries! Big enough to be share with all the employess, especially me!

Tomorrow, I will be coming to his birthday party at his house!

Had an INCREDIBLE day at Disneyland yesterday.

Got there at opening, got right to Indiana Jones, then hit Haunted Mansion, Jungle Cruise and Pirates before my cousin arrived. Throughout the day, there was a massive crowd everywhere you went, but the lines were never too bad. Most rides, excluding Space Mountain, Splash Mountain and Indy, of course; had 20-40 minute lines, which was bearable.

Best thing about it though, we caught Space Mountain right as it reopened (we waited 45 minutes earlier that day, only for it to break down), with a FastPass. So we waltzed right into the building, I had an incredible ride in the front seat, and the second we walked outside, we had a perfect view of the fireworks. Brilliant moment right there.

So overall, we managed to get two rides on just about everything but Space Mountain. Excellent day.

The last 72(ish) hours have been awesome! Monday was worlds of color...whic was purely amazing and was probably the best show ever... even beating my previous favorites Illuminations and Fantasmic/ Then there was graduation esterdday and grad night at the ESPN zone last night. Last but not least today was a good friend of mines graduation party... and were getting tickets to a streetlight manifesto show in two weeks. Also, I have my first day of paid training/work at Disneyland on Friday.

I was nominated for, and then elected, Vice President Services of ESSCO over the weekend at their Annual General Meeting.

ESSCO (Engineering Student Societies' Council of Ontario) is an association of all 15 undergraduate engineering schools in Ontario.

This is going to be a busy, but awesome year