TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Happiness Pie" Thread

DATman

"My birthday is coming up!" (chmilo24)

It can't be. I went to your profile and looked. You have no birthday.

Mine really is coming up...and I'll be at Disneyland to celebrate. My confirmation for the free birthday visit came in my e-mail, so I'm all set!

Eric

My assignment is due at midnight, not noon...which means I'm not screwed!

(No, I didn't read the time wrong...last week, the assignment was due at noon, and I didn't bother to check this week's assignment until just now.)

^Can't wait to find out if Klondike Gold Rusher is really open...if it is, I'll visit in September for the credit!

^^Yes, Klondike Goldrusher IS really open, SF kept it closed constantly, but now it's open a lot more often. I actually think PARC has done a way better job at running the park and keeping a lot of rides running. You should return just to see how the park is doing, if the last time you saw the park was before PARC.

900th Post!

My day at Zamperland was a lot of fun yesterday! I got 2 credits on Timberhawk, 2 on the Klondike Goldrusher (^^So yes, it was open, even though they were only running 2 trains), and I got a few rides on a lot of the flat rides there.

P.S. If you don't get the Zamperland joke, WW has a lot of Zamperla rides there. Trust me, just look around, and you'll see what I mean.

^Same here. In fact, my walkie talkie experienced some when I dropped in on the floor on one of the bunny hills.

I'm going to Wild Waves again tomorrow. The heat in the area is going to be extreme, nearly 100* F in Seattle, and so we're going to try to beat the heat by going to Zamperland. I'm sure it's going to be really crowded, but I think it's worth a shot.

^Not just pie; Marie Callenders (more of an American brand, if you didn't know) Cherry Pie with cinnamon crumb topping....

My Wild Waves visit on Wednesday was pretty good. I got 2 credits in the back seat and I think it's considerably better back there. The airtime was good and the intensity was better. But our friend got sick because she rode twice in a row (they allow that on Wild Thing) and she didn't do anything for the rest of the day.

Still, it was a fun day (even though it was a record breaking heat wave kind of day).