TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Happiness Pie" Thread

DATman

^I remember one time my friend got upset after I asked him for something and said "Every time someone calls me, they want medical advice or a prescription."

I said "And every time you call me, something is wrong with your computer."

After a few seconds of silence, he said "(sigh) What was the prescription you wanted?"

Terry

I finished upgrading my Powerbook to a bigger hard drive and added a new PRAM module. I also overclocked my computer to 3.29GHz from 2.4...

...all while being hung over from this weekends partying.

And poor Sandra Bernhard... she died on stage at a club this weekend. Somebody should have told her and the organizers that wasted kids do not want to hear jokes for 30 minutes; they want to dance and do naughty stuff.

Kids were just talking amongst themselves. Finally Sandra said, turn on the music and I'll just speak over it!

I went to the bathroom to pee.

Terry

I did a volunteer shift at a party last night selling raffle tickets. I ended up outselling everyone, got some donations and some guy slipped me his number behind his boyfriends back (the number went in the trash btw). I didn't even have to take my shirt off, though I was "giving" the people big arms and shoulders! Now I see how my friends take money from these people for tips; I think I got it down now too and I kept my clothes on!

Terry

B&Man & astroworldfan1:

Hate to spoil your celebration, but you do know you're probably going to make up those days either around Christmas or before your summer break? That is unless your school added a few "snow days" to their schedule that they can reduce from.

The schools loses money each day you're not there, so they'll tack on that missed day by reducing a day from your vacation time. With the money that most schools are in crunch for, I wouldn't hope to miss too much school.

Terry