TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Happiness Pie" Thread

DATman

I qualified for state in all 4 of my events! And on top of that I got 4th overall in my 200 IM out of 26 kids! But even better, after state, I quit swimming since I'm not doing it in college and I finally don't have to swim for 5 hours every day!

--David

Four day weekend.

I qualified for state in all 4 of my events! And on top of that I got 4th overall in my 200 IM out of 26 kids! But even better, after state, I quit swimming since I'm not doing it in college and I finally don't have to swim for 5 hours every day!

--David

I hate swimming. I used to really like it, but the practices are long and difficult now. I can't wait till I can quit too.

^What concert? Have fun at IOA, I'm jealous. I was there only a few weeks ago and I miss it already

Two things:

1) YAY I'm done with exams and I did better then I thought on all of them!

2) Mmm XXX Vitamin Water, delicious.

EDIT: And I have a sandwich from the best deli ever, YUMMM!

^What concert? Have fun at IOA, I'm jealous. I was there only a few weeks ago and I miss it already

Two things:

1) YAY I'm done with exams and I did better then I thought on all of them!

2) Mmm XXX Vitamin Water, delicious.

EDIT: And I have a sandwich from the best deli ever, YUMMM!

Acoustic concert with Aaron Gillespie. Only $5, and there was free starbucks. Anyways, IOA was great, and probably the most fun I've ever had there.

I only had to work half day because of the snow! The second half of my shift they told me not to bother because of the snowstorm! Yay! And (yes, it does get better...) the first half of my shift.. I spend playing Guitar Hero 3! Isn't life just great some days?