TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Happiness Pie" Thread

DATman

I cut the tip of my finger off earlier! But now all patched up, and going to CIRQUE DE SOLEIL in a few minutes!!! (The Varekai Tour.)

Good red wine is helping out too, I must say, heh heh.

I don't really care about my post count at all. Really, people think that post count is all the shiznit (Tommy and James reference) and think it will get them respect.

Anyways staying with what Iwantrevenge is doing, I'm number 8 overall poster and number 2 this month.

---Brent

^ I agree with that. Every weekend my mom and I drive 20 minutes for Jamba Juice, but their drinks are so good, I could live off them.

My birthday is tomorrow..14 years old. I am making my mom get me a Jamba Juice after work, wheather she likes it or not. Still don't know what I am getting for my b-day...but I am hoping for a shopping spree at the mall.

I'm never been much of a Ford Mustang fan, but I gotta say I was mucho impressed when I caught my first glimpse of an '06 Saleen 'stang yesterday. I pulled up to the light next to one with the top down. I told the guy driving that I wanted to see what 450 horses were capable of. We both did a scan for 5-0, and then he was gone!! Just another reason I miss South Florida. I don't get to see that stuff very often in N.W. Georgia.

Impressive.....most impressive.

Also, ditto on the Jamba Juice thing.....mmmm.