TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Happiness Pie" Thread

DATman

I read this online interview, and the last question and answer made me smile...

To wrap things up on a lighter note, what would be the first three items on your list of brilliant things?

The first thing I would have on my list—what I really love more than anything else... is feta cheese. That's a magnificent piece of work. Well done, whoever invented that. That's a real win for mankind. I'm also an enormous fan of single malt scotch. The last thing? More time. How do we do that? The promise of more time.

• 2 weeks later...

^Congratulations!

Today I got the season ticket for my club for the upcoming soccer season starting in two months. I had a season ticket in the years 2007-2014, but after that I changed location in the stadium so I went two years buying tickets for every match. It will be nice to not have to think about that before every match again!

partoutkort.jpg.ca625b303f5ae1e0b31d77511e0f909b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Cecilia Brækhus, the worlds best female boxer, is coming HOME!!! Two years after professional boxing was legalized in Norway (yes, I know), Cecilia's third match in Norway will finally be here in Bergen, her (and my) hometown. Match will be outdoors(!!!) on June 9th, I don't know how many tickets will be available, but somewhere in the range of 15-20k is likely. I'm getting my ticket as soon as they're available for purchase!

So my dad works in the food business, and next week there's a convention happening in Orlando that he has to go to. The thing is is that whoever was invited gets a free hotel room at the place that's hosting the convention. My family can usually fit into one hotel room...

I get a free vacation.