TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Happiness Pie" Thread

DATman

AGHH I just got done interviewing with Busch Gardens Tampa and I might be working as a camp counselor for their summer camps! If I get the job, I'd literally be getting paid to ride roller coasters with children (Montu ), see the animals and learn about zoology (and going behind the scenes too I think? I LOVE animals!), go to Seaworld, a water park, the beach, touring around Florida, all while having my room and board paid and 1.5 days off a week to maybe go to..ORLANDO??? I've never been to any parks in Florida so this would be so awesome!! I'm so psyched to have this opportunity! I really hope they hire me! If they do, you guys will hear about it

I've been working on an animated fanproject based on the unreleased N64 game Dinosaur Planet for a long time (I'm directing the project). And just recently there were articles about the project overnight! This was a really big shock towards me and my team. And It's giving us huge motivation to continue working on the project.

Speaking of jobs, I was just interviewed to work for Legoland California as an Attractions Associate and I thought that it went very well. I'll see how well when they send me an e-mail saying if I got the Summer job tomorrow.

Good luck! Legoland CA is one of my favorite parks and seems really fun to work at.

I've been working on an animated fanproject based on the unreleased N64 game Dinosaur Planet

Awesome! I'm correct in assuming this is the same Rare game that eventually became Starfox Adventures? Rare is my favorite company so I'd love to check out your project when it's complete!

I'm all signed up for Club TPR!

Congrats! I might do this next year and go on some of the tours if I can afford to haha

I've been working on an animated fanproject based on the unreleased N64 game Dinosaur Planet

Awesome! I'm correct in assuming this is the same Rare game that eventually became Starfox Adventures? Rare is my favorite company so I'd love to check out your project when it's complete!

Yep, you're indeed correct. You can check out my team's production blog, which usually gets updated every few weeks or so, here: http://dinoplanetfanseries.tumblr.com/

Our team and followers have been increasing more recently, and we're always looking for more talented people who are willing to join in the project.

• 2 weeks later...

After the old in-bay automatic at my dad's carwash got totaled, we got insured for a brand new one. The whole process of putting it in felt a lot like opening a brand new ride at an amusement park.

I got to be beside him at the design choice and signing of the new machine, and I got to see some of the process of it being installed (which took 5 weeks total). I've seen it do test runs, and we've taken my car through it over 20 times. Just yesterday (after 12 more washes) we did soft openings where whoever was in the area and needed a wash got one with the new machine for free. Same day shortly after, we went ahead and made it fully operational on its own.

We've been watching it closely since then, and noticing it's been doing FAR better than the old machine. Even returning customers have been telling us that they love the new machine more than the old!

1204453033_ScreenShot2015-03-21at8_50_48PM.png.1aa0be8dfe2a5451cd501157ecd633c2.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cool! Through some "man made clerical error", they have extended the deadline for Canadian

Tax Returns by five days! Meaning instead of this Thursday @ midnight, they don't have to be in

until Tuesday @ midnight, next week!

(Of course I filled out and sent in my forms a month ago.)

And I got my tax refund at the end of this month!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...