TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Happiness Pie" Thread

DATman

• 4 weeks later...

Just getting into the RC hobby, my cousin surprised me with a $200 RC car as a birthday gift (Traxxas Rustler, pretty darn fast!). After 20 seconds into its maiden drive (first run) I crashed it and broke the front bulkhead, where the suspension arms join onto the chassis. Bummer Loving the car though, was actually about ready to throw down the cash, hit up my local hobby shop and get one...but now I can use that cash for a better charger as the stock charger takes 8 hours to charge...I like being able to charge within 30 minutes instead, and have an all-in-one for all of my RC's

rcfail.jpg.2022d9adca8421e2a68c9bf06897aedb.jpg

*cues the Mario Bros game over tune*

Just registered to be a walker in the Walking Dead Escape this April. I've always wanted to play the role of a zombie in something (TV, theater, prank, flash mob, etc.), but now I get the pleasure of getting real reactions to me being a dead man walking. It sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun, and I can't wait

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very very early(too early to post in the relationships thread) but I've been talking to someone and she seems very cool. We both LOVE Disney, she likes/dresses rockabilly(which is a music I like and a look I LOVE) which is pretty bad ass(and compliments my punk rock preference) and we both really like standup/comedy in general, which is cool cause a lot of people like standup, but we both have favorite comedians that are not particularly mainstream. So far so good, hopefully this continues cause it's an online thing for now(she lives an hour or two away but she comes and visits down and visits often cause she has a Disneyland pass) so hopefully we're meeting at the 24 hour day!

Was treated to a 90 minute massage as an early birthday present today. Holy crap do I need to do that more frequently, for 90 minutes the world didn't exist my brain shut off and I feel completely relaxed.... Until work tomorrow