TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Happiness Pie" Thread

DATman

A few weeks ago, I rode Intimidator 305, and my prescription sunglasses flew out of my pocket. Upset, I filled out a lost article form, naturally, but still doubted that I would ever see them again.

Today I just got them back in the mail! And just in time, I was even planning on ordering new glasses! I LOVE YOU KINGS DOMINION

kings.jpg.14b30e016440389e82d9b3989977bdd0.jpg

Just another day working out, and (not too brag too much) I can say that I'm probably in the best shape of my life. Just my little exercise spiel; find something you like doing that's active. It doesn't have to be much, anything is a good start.

I don't know, I just felt like doing a little coaching bit. I like to help out.

Here's to a happier, healthier you!

• 2 weeks later...

Even though today started off back (my dad's car died for the third time in the past week and a half), today was an awesome day. We bought tickets to ECB, even though it was only KD, and then went to my cousin's wedding and had a blast at the reception. After 11 a.m. today couldn't have been better.

Hooray!! For the longest time in my group of friends, nobody has ever wanted to put together an outing or big trip other than me. While I love hanging out with my friends, it gets a bit annoying being the only one deciding where to go. Well finally, my girlfriend invited me on an excursion with her family to the mountains, and now my best friend is inviting me on a road trip. Mission accomplished!

About 3 weeks ago, I sent a photo to QB Matt Barkley from my favorite college (USC) to see if I could get it signed via mail. I just got it back today and I couldn't be happier He's been my favorite player since his freshman season! Hopefully we can get all the way to the BCS Championship this year! FIGHT ON!

phpoJTS7VPM.thumb.jpg.c1a20ef556d586fee9bc159588d94c4c.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Supergiant Games is awesome.

First of all, they made my favorite game I've ever played, Bastion. Second, they put one of the best soundtracks I've ever heard in that game, and made it readily available on their website, even incorporating it into a Humble Indie Bundle.

And now I just learned that they have sheet music for the four most iconic, beautiful songs from the game (Zia's theme, Zulf's theme, end theme, "The Pantheon") on their website for free. I may have to tune my guitar to open C to play them, but man, it's worth it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I'm VERY happy because this is my old account I have revived from 7 years ago! You may know me with my new account as coasterfansince1999, but I finally found this one. My dad made this one, since I've been a fan of Robb and his Videos since I was five years old.

(Don't worry, I'm not going to switch between accounts!)

• 2 weeks later...