TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Happiness Pie" Thread

DATman

-I'm going home on Friday for the weekend to see the Syracuse Gun Show.

-I just took a picture of Sky Screamer and Dragon Mountain... from my favorite place to study on campus. I'll post the picture when my memory card adapter arrives in the mail.

I guess this is the only appropriate place I found to post this.......

I had the incredible opportunity to see a show I've been wanting to see since last year. Sleep No More, New York. I saw it last night...and it made my life. Greatest theater experience I've ever had...and probably ever will. Incredible and mind blowing.

Yess, the first of four albums by the Devin Townsend Project arrived at my doorstep today!

Although it's the album I was looking forward to least, Ghost, I'm very pleasantly surprised by it. It's a soothing, beautiful masterpiece.

Which makes me even more excited for the other three, which are all about controlled anger, fun poppy metal, and balls-to-the-wall intensity, in that order, haha.

So I posted in say something random how I was nervous for my speech competition that was yesterday. And I got... SILVER MEDALS IN BOTH EVENTS!!!!!! It's no gold, but I was the second best speaker out of at least 20 people! I am happy enough with that!

^ Congrats on that!

And the annual TPR tours questionnaire

just arrived at my email box.

Filled it out - and sent it back.

It's getting closer - and this is getting exciting!

I don't know if I can last thru summer till it happens, lol.

(China tours - Sept).

^ Thank you!

I am in an amazing mood in general. We had the debate graduation banquet at Dave and Busters and after a few of us stayed til 11 playing games... that was tons of fun. Tomorrow, however, will probably be one of my favorite days ever!

I am getting to Disney at noon. At 3:30 a friend of mine is meeting me at Downtown Disney AMC to see The Avengers, which should be awesome as I am becoming a huge fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. The finale to an overall awesome day may be the best part. I am seeing Suburban Legends, an awesome ska band I have seen more times then I can can count, at Tomorrowland Terrace playing four sets between 7 and 11, which is when the park closes! BEST DAY EVER!

• 2 weeks later...

^Wow! That's awesome!

I'm officially graduated from community college! Last night was the big night. That means I'm about 1/3 of the way through! (Since I want to get my M.A.) But more importantly.... SUMMER OFFICIALLY HAS STARTED FOR ME!!! Just wish the weather would agree!

• 2 weeks later...

Im quite happy because I am going to SFGAm Thursday! Also, my 7 year old sister said she's brave enough to go on American Eagle!

Also, I had my 1st lucid dream since when I was like..... 8!

And ALSO, I liked how they took an old 90's Nickelodeon game show (Figure It Out) and revived. Will never live up to the original, but very smart idea.

This weekend: Free concert in Sacramento with Thousand Foot Krutch (my favorite band!), Skillet, and TobyMac and Luis Palau as a speaker. He's like the Billy Graham of Latin America so not only will it be amazing concert-wise, but it will probably be a great spiritual experience for me as well!

Next weekend: GOIN DOWN 2 RIDEZ TEH SUPERMANZ!!

^ Well, lucky freakin' you! If it was Red at the concert instead of TobyMac I would be going in a heartbeat. I would WALK if I had to but I would go to that concert.

hahaha thanks?

Well you have THIS that's much closer to you than me! I'd KILL to go to this thing. Kings Dominion + some of my top favorite bands = WEEKEND OF AWESOMENESS.

There's another one at Kings Island too that similar in awesomeness, but if I had to choose I think I'd go to this one.