TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Happiness Pie" Thread

DATman

Finally started my Japan Tour thread!

Was planning to start it on Monday, but

"something just told me inside"....

And - "Here We Go........"

( + Tokyo report, eventually)

Found a Halloween Horror Nights t-shirt from 1996 at a thrift store today Now I can add it to the list of my collection! (1992, 1996, 2001, 2002, and 2006)

The ironic part is, I've never actually been to any Halloween Horror Nights

last night, I ordered a case of DelGrossos tomato sauce, tomato and basil to be exact. I loved the sauce at the park, and I wanted my mom and sister to experience it too.

Plus, the price was very reasonable, especially since Ithaca's very close to Tipton, which probably helped with shipping costs.

Just made a last second decision to go see the last Harry Potter with my friends and by some odd fate I ran into one of my best buddies and his girlfriend in the same theater, which had about 5 or 6 other people in it. It's odd because we were half a second from going to a later showing. And we also picked going to the most secluded and unpopular theater in the area. By the way, the movie was great!

Another upside, this comes 2 days after ago going to Kennywood and the day after going bowling with some more good friends, and then to a house party. And in 2 days I leave for 10 days to the beach. Boy things are looking up for me lately!

Going to Busch Gardens Williamsburg on the 17th, seeing Buckethead on the 23rd, starting college at the end of the month, then going to Chicago and visiting Cedar Point in September. Got a lot planned for the next two months.