TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

How did you spend "The Rapture?"

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some clever people are offering post rapture pet care, pay $135 and they guarantee to take care of your pet after you go, that is, if you vanish in the next ten years. $20 for each additional pet. They can gaurantee the service because they are athiests and are ineligible for rapture. Sounds lucrative.

Luckily I'm doing my Halloween stuff in early October.

This guy is not giving up! Looks like there will be more rapture parties to come.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_apocalypse_saturday

OAKLAND, Calif. – As crestfallen followers of a California preacher who foresaw the world's end strained to find meaning in their lives, Harold Camping revised his apocalyptic prophecy Monday, saying he was off by five months because the Earth actually will be obliterated on Oct. 21.

There are only a select few people stupider than ones who predict the end of the world numerous times: the ones who believe them.

This guy is not giving up! Looks like there will be more rapture parties to come.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_apocalypse_saturday

OAKLAND, Calif. – As crestfallen followers of a California preacher who foresaw the world's end strained to find meaning in their lives, Harold Camping revised his apocalyptic prophecy Monday, saying he was off by five months because the Earth actually will be obliterated on Oct. 21.

There are only a select few people stupider than ones who predict the end of the world numerous times: the ones who believe them.

That is such a winning statement!

I was sitting in front of my laptop with Theme Park Review on one tab, a pre-typed "It's 6:01PM, May 21 2011 and WE'RE STILL HERE" status ready to be posted to Facebook on another tab, and an Oatmeal comic about the rapture on another tab.

Win, win, and win.

^ Note to self...go to Halloween Horror Nights earlier this year.

Got it.

HAHA! That is funny, David because that is pretty much the same thing we said when we heard it is now going to be October 21st. We are so going to be at CP for Halloweekends!

We were sitting on the upper level in the Red Garter Saloon drinking beer and watching 'Tropical Heat, Island Beat' which I think is pretty much the same show as last year with a different cast. We were going to try and ensure we were on a coaster for the Rapture (Raptor was closed that day - hmmmm), but we weren't waiting in two-plus hour lines for the coasters!

I think the creepy guy down in front was patiently waiting for the Rapture. He rarely looked at the show cast and when we went back in later to get another beer, he was still sitting there just staring at nothing! Creepy!

1116856913_Cedar_Point_2011047.jpg.e587b3b0d7aa498d04520ae8d13cdec1.jpg

God...where the heck are you??? God, can I share my tub-o-popcorn with you??? God???