TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

How did you spend "The Rapture?"

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ate tamales, tried some really interesting Japanese Soda, and am planning on heading to a blues concert tonight. Hopefully the world will stay in tact for at least the opening act.

Sitting on my @$$ at the office, remembering the short lines for The New Texas Giant this past Thursday, and the sweet airtime that thing has. Oh dear lord I need to get back to Arlington. I really wished I could of made it to the TPR event. I was so sick that day.

Anyways, end of teh wurld? nah....we're still here. When's the next Deep South/Texas trip?!?

Let's see, had lunch and spent the day ironically with my very Catholic friend. Mmmm, Souplantation. Then mowing the lawn, with some video game fun later on.

Don't believe, and really don't believe how much time was wasted on this in the media. 100 million dollars spent on this. Crazy. Though I enjoyed reading the Post Rapture Looting page on Facebook. With my luck, all the treating everyone with kindness and an open heart I do, would end up getting me sucked up by accident if there was such an event. "Stop, non believer here! Well not anymore I guess but I still don't want to spend an eternity with Flanders, I want to have fuuuunnnnn, Aaaaaaaaaa!"

Made a post on craigslist claiming with Rapture coming I would need a little sister to protect.

She would need to be proficient in using a large syringe and would only call me Daddy or Mr. Bubbles.

In return I would carry her on my shoulder and fight to the death to protect her.

I slept through the beginning of the rapture...maybe it's happening now and things are only going to get worse from here on out. Wait, that can't be right, I'm going to Holidayworld for the first time tomorrow.

Counting the full day in my time zone, here are some bits and pieces...

I started off in TPR chat, where I saw and heard some things I may have preferred not to, but still had a good time.

I ate a microwaveable pizza and then 6 cereal bars in a row.

I spent a lot of time in bed...you can guess what I did there. (Correct guess is "sleep".)

I ended up in a heated online discussion with a fellow coaster enthusiast.

I started off in TPR chat, where I saw and heard some things I may have preferred not to, but still had a good time.

Isn't that pretty much all TPR chats though?

I ended up in a heated online discussion with a fellow coaster enthusiast.

"Heated" as in "OMG, baby, you're so hot!" or "heated" as in "OMFG I hate you so much I want to you burn at the stake!!!"

Inquiring minds....

--Robb

I got raptured you ghastly infidel; up here there is only Intamin coasters, Eagle's Fortress, and Phoenix. There's no wimpy B & M or crappy coasters like Prowla or Voyage, and militant coaster fanboys are not allowed in. They might let me back down to go on TPR trips and Halloween.

^^I thought TPR chat was mainly for getting trip advice, oh yeah and man boobs.

I celebrated the introduction of the Apocalypse by getting my Apocalypse credit at SFMM.

TPR chats are for everything under the sun until it goes into Night Chat mode and the content is a little more X-rated.

Anyway, I managed to get Raptured and ended up in heaven where there was a huge Rapture party. It was fun, but I told God I had to get back to work the next day. Naturally, the cool guy He was, I got sent back down to earth.

basically spent part of the day laughing my A$$ off at these people.

Then decided to start doing something productive. I found this guy and being the capitalist that I am, I am now trying to figure out how I can profit the next time. Maybe I can charge them to maintain there Facebook pages after they get raptured.

http://eternal-earthbound-pets.com/

This guy got thousands of people sending him money. I am trying to figure out how to make money off these fools for the 2012 prediction. I figure, it could not hurt. I am so far down the list if it happens making money off these fools is a win win

Robb, you should charge them for advertising next round on your website. You can tell them that by paying you the message will get to thousands upon thousand of roller coaster enthusiast. After it it is up, we can then poke fun at it. Maybe you can even have a contest.

Rounded out the remainder of my day swimming in my pool, watching "Revenge Of The Sith" (just got this on DVD again after losing it a few years back) while drinking beer. I was going to give my wife one last pickle tickle prior to the end, but I drank to much beer and feel asleep... Oh well, she has maybe tonight now that it did not happen.

Rapture 2012 is coming to you on Dec 21, 2012. Lets make money.....

http://www.december212012.com/articles/general_information/Judgment_Day.htm