TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

It's fine that you disagree with me.

Anyone who finds the combo of yellow,orange & green,purple & brown, grey & aqua,brown & blue,blue with some crazy paving thrown in I must ask you to look again. And if you do find it appealing, well, it's your opinion.

Just don't be a fail troll. Because I can't be happy unless I'm trashing somebody else. [MOD EDIT: I changed your statement. This is FAR more appropriate. ]

It's not there's too many colors in the screen btw. It's the number of CLASHING colors.

Edited by QueerRudie

It's fine that you disagree with me.

Anyone who finds the combo of yellow,orange & green,purple & brown, grey & aqua,brown & blue,blue with some crazy paving thrown in I must ask you to look again. And if you do find it appealing, well, it's your opinion.

Just don't be a fail troll. Because I can't be happy unless I'm trashing somebody else. [MOD EDIT: I changed your statement. This is FAR more appropriate. ]

It's not there's too many colors in the screen btw. It's the number of CLASHING colors.

Just so we're all on the same page. Opinions are warranted. Opinions that are presented in a way that are not constructive, are not tolerated here. It's been in the rules for years. Opinions that are presented and then met with disagreement does not constitute the original poster to come back and tell everyone they're wrong. You're simplying being told your opinion is in the minority. Everyone has an opinion (like the saying goes). NO ONE OPINION IS RIGHT.

Now let's get back to regularly scheduled updates. This is a very nice park!