TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^obviously you havent seen most of the Spotlights there...

Not to be detrimental to PC, if saying this is even so, but I'm thinking medium-high Silver here, Gold if the rest of the park is this gorgeous.

How about he makes a park for fun, and not for the people who play "pretty building tycoon" on NE (As RD appropriately stated).

Seriously, people just need to make parks for fun...If you're trying to make a park to win some dumb award, then it's not fun anymore...

/ end rant

Anyway, the park looks great, especially iSpeedimidator 305.

How about he makes a park for fun, and not for the people who play "pretty building tycoon" on NE (As RD appropriately stated).

Seriously, people just need to make parks for fun...If you're trying to make a park to win some dumb award, then it's not fun anymore...

/ end rant

Anyway, the park looks great, especially iSpeedimidator 305.

He is playing it for fun, and it is that good without him even trying.

Anyway, forget the head-butting of views, let's see more of this park!

I am definitely putting my best effort into this park, so i would not go on to make the statement that I am "not trying" CC9. Although I am having a lot of fun building this park, and I am indeed striving for an accolade. As for the speculation that NE awards are "dumb," I would reconsider what you are saying there SoCal. The awards given by NE provide us parkmakers the insight to become better builders and designers. Many of the members over there, myself included, believe RCT is a means of artistic expression. The hatred toward the community over there is nonsense. If anything, you should be inspired by what many of them have done within the games limitations and not hold some sort of grudge against New Element.

As for Starpointe, I hope to have an update soon. Thanks for all the support.

Edited by Pacificoaster

I am definitely putting my best effort into this park, so i would not go on to make the statement that I am "not trying" CC9. Although I am having a lot of fun building this park, and I am indeed striving for an accolade. As for the speculation that NE awards are "dumb," I would reconsider what you are saying there SoCal. The awards provided by NE allow us parkmakers the insight to become better builders and designers. Many of the members over there, myself included, believe RCT is a means of artistic expression. The hatred toward the community over there is nonsense. If anything, you should be inspired by what many of them have done within the games limitations and not hold some sort of grudge against New Element.

As for Starpointe, I hope to have an update soon. Thanks for all the support.

Well, I misworded that, I ment not trying as hard as some people do. Sorry about that. For example, some people will try, and try and not at all have fun and just want an accolade, but as you said, you're having fun with this which is awesome!

• 2 weeks later...

I think what I love most about this park is that it doesn't stray from the 'parks general' Cedar Fair theme. In my opinion, it's one of- if not the9 best Cedar Fair parks executed I've seen. Keep it up!

MOD EDIT: Watch your spelling and grammar, Please!- R.D. Games Forum Moderating Team

Edited by QueerRudie

• 2 weeks later...