TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey PC, have I told you how much I love you? JK,JK dont worry...

Anyways, I absolutely love the Intimidator. Its pretty original to use an acclerator for it, actually maybe the theme is better suited for an accelerator than a giga coaster. Certaintly believable, may see those pop up in the future at Cedar Fair parks.

The Arrow screen is the best one, just brilliant.

Holy bejeezus. That is incredible.

My favorite parts are the Pepsi sign on top the diner and what I presume is Flight Deck's tunneled batwing. I can't really think of any major criticisms; maybe the umbrellas could all be quartered white and red instead of solid.

My favorite parts are the Pepsi sign on top the diner and what I presume is Flight Deck's tunneled batwing. I can't really think of any major criticisms; maybe the umbrellas could all be quartered white and red instead of solid.

Yeahh.. That about says it all.

Woah, Your getting soo good. haha. Loooove the way that invert seperates the path like that, just gorgeous. And that cafe looks amazing as well. Beautifully executed. I agree with making the umbrellas multicolored though, might help break it up and give the screen more life. Just a suggestion though

Yes.

Fantastic. All you need is the cars out front and this is perfection.

Yes.