TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[attachment=0]Teaser.png[/attachment]

The Outlaw is GCI's newest roller coaster, and this is one that doesn't seem to disappoint.

Just thought I'd point out some spelling and grammar mistakes in that ad. The coaster looks amazing, though!

[attachment=0]Teaser.png[/attachment]

The Outlaw is GCI's newest roller coaster, and this is one that doesn't seem to disappoint.

Just thought I'd point out some spelling and grammar mistakes in that ad. The coaster looks amazing, though!

AHEM.

1.) No backseat moderating, please.

2.) See above.

3.) Don't do it to a Moderator, either. That's some -really- bad karma that you're spreading around. Derek has made a -single- typo. I'd like to see the day where I don't have to correct at LEAST 100 different typos and spelling errors in our posts.

R.D.

Games Forum Moderating Team

• 4 weeks later...

399270097_nearopening.png.5c199d7e7b5e4268ea60b16fd988b321.png

June 28th, 1966.

Well folks, opening day is coming up so fast! I'd like to first thank all of the construction crew for their devotion to this project thus far. Today I bring good news-- the two flats that adjoin the mine train are now up and ready for testing! And just in time, too, we have 6 more days until the park is scheduled to open to the public. All we have to do now is clean up all the messes, and the park will be open for business!

Kind regards, Larry Mitchell

Holy crap I don't even recognize the old screen o.o

Dj. You've surpassed high beyond my expectations for what you could with that screen. People at NE will eat this up with great satisfaction.

My only complaint is from a realistic standpoint is that the flat ride is completely enclosed by the trees and would appear to be invisible when you walk towards the coaster from the top diagonal path. But aesthetically it looks great so I really have no complaints on this screen.

But again this screen is VERY accolade worthy. I just hope you really get this finished.

I love that Arrow Mega Looper Dj.

I think its a Arrow Mine Train...

Anyways Dj, that helix is waay to under-supported and the area by the railroad tracks is a little bare. Besides that, great job on the screen bro. Keep up the great work!

P.S. Want me to send you SFV?

The fence on the top left looks oversized, and it appears as if peeps could walk right under it.

Maybe add a thin short wall as a base along the path border so peeps don't look like they walk through the fence.

Edited by QueerRudie

The fence on the top left looks oversized, and it appears as if peeps could walk right under it.

Maybe add a thin short wall as a base along the path border so peeps don't look like they walk through the fence.

That's actually the station. I didn't want to use the vanilla wooden walls for how tall the structure is.

======================================================================================================

444406309_LumberJack.jpg.40ea5b83ae9329962c1106db73c49fab.jpg

Tomahawk hits the record books as the first operating topple tower in the United States, when it first opened in 2005.

Tomahawk takes passengers high into the air where the ride carrier rotates 11 times per minute as it approaches the top of the tower. Once there, Tomahawk begins a side-to-side swinging motion with six complete “dips” in various directions at staggering 45-degree angles. Appearing to splash riders into the dicey water below, Tomahawk “drops” passengers almost within reach of the adjacent quene line and main path for a crowd pleaser to watch while relaxing in the craft Village. With a 16-passenger capacity, Tomahawk will accommodate 565 riders per hour.

Edited by djbrcace1234