TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The birth of a park [RCT3]

I thought It was time to do something a little different. Instead of a "story" park, I thought it would be fun to show all the work that goes into making a park. My Park!

About One hour in. I just finished building my "centerpiece ride in sandbox. Starting to custom support the lift hill.

About 3 hours into the park. Station work has begun as well as more custom supports. Transfer track almost complete.

About 5 hours into park. Station about 90% done, catwalks installed, and work on where I want the main gate.

Roughly 6 hours in. Parking lot layed out. More support work.

7 hours in. Entrance plaza and main gate building under design phase. Parking lots done.

8 hours in. Custom supports Finaly done. Merry Go Round built. Path layout begins. Park entrance undergoing some design changes.

I hope that you enjoy this "unique" look into my future park.

I need a name for the B&M hyper. Colors Track-Blue Rails-Pink Supports-Yellow. Speed 82.4 mph. Length 5818 ft.

Edited by mcjaco

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very impressive-

I like the idea that you're going step-by-step in this- some of us don't do so well in RCT III- and some of us are masters of it (I'm in the former category- I still can't figure things out along the way!) and it helps for people to see how you're doing things.

I look forward to your next update.

R.D.

Games Forum Moderating Team

Time for another update.

In this picture I have started to lay out one of the parks restaurants.

The park main admissions build has been complete.

This is a sight-line test.

Another sight-line test.

At about 15 hours in, Flats have been placed, and themed. Park is almost ready for year 1 "story"

And finally a lighting test.

I am hopeing to have Year one ready to go by Friday, I am working on the story now and am trying to come up with a park name.

Edited by kennywood_racer

• 2 months later...

I would suggest editing the video so half of it isn't staring at the lift hill. Also, are there actually brakes on the downward incline before the station? I know they are on the Stormrunner track diagonal, but I didn't realize they were on the extended track. Looks good, although I personally don't like POV's that are at track level, doesn't give you the feel of the ride as much. Anyway's, looks good.

• 5 months later...

Now this is an original idea, I like it. Gives us design challenged folks a look at how it is done.

As for a name for your park, how about a little word play? Indiana Bend or Indiana Bend Adventures?

Looking forward to the evolution of your park. Nice job so far! Peace.