• Long Ride

Here are the rides-

http://themeparkreview.com/game_exchange/track.php?id=1917

Hurricane-By CoasterCreator9

http://themeparkreview.com/game_exchange/track.php?id=1919

Gimme Shelter-By RCT2day

http://themeparkreview.com/game_exchange/track.php?id=1923

Long Ride-By Philphan25

Kumba9, your file wouldn't open on my computer. If you can fix it, I'll put you on the poll.

EDIT: I've already voted.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gimme Shelter-

-4/5

-9.5/10

-5/5

-20/20

-3.3/5

Total-41.8/45

Hurricane

-5/5

-8/10

-5/5

-19/20

-5/5

Total-42/45

Long Ride

-5/5

-5/10

-4.5/5

-19/20

-0/5

Total-33.5/45

Nefertiri’s Curse-Sorry, but yours still wouldn't open on my computer

And the winner is........................................................

CC9's Hurricane

Congratulations

/startrant

Did you at least try to sort the problem out with it not opening on your computer? For the time it must've taken Kumba9 to build that ride it seems like you're not even giving it the time of day.

There wasn't any "deadline for voting is May 14th" or anything like that either, you just flat out ended it, I honestly think Kumba9 should be considered, or appreciated, instead of "oh sorry it wouldn't open on my computer" type of blow off, that's extremely unfair to him.

/endrant

To all who entered your rides look amazing, good job to you all, and congratulations to the winner.

- Oreo

/startrant

Did you at least try to sort the problem out with it not opening on your computer? For the time it must've taken Kumba9 to build that ride it seems like you're not even giving it the time of day.

There wasn't any "deadline for voting is May 14th" or anything like that either, you just flat out ended it, I honestly think Kumba9 should be considered, or appreciated, instead of "oh sorry it wouldn't open on my computer" type of blow off, that's extremely unfair to him.

/endrant

To all who entered your rides look amazing, good job to you all, and congratulations to the winner.

- Oreo

I understand where you're going with this. It wouldn't open on mine either when I tried just now. "Invalid Data".

Well I mean, I just wouldn't want all that effort gone to waste, I figure you could at least try to fix the files more than just once, he could probably figure out a solution to it, I'd just hate to see that talent gone down the drain for nothing.

In other news 'grats CC9 on winning!

Well I mean, I just wouldn't want all that effort gone to waste, I figure you could at least try to fix the files more than just once, he could probably figure out a solution to it, I'd just hate to see that talent gone down the drain for nothing.

In other news 'grats CC9 on winning!

This is true.

Thank you!

Clearly, this contest wasn't run very well, considering this was suppose to be a public vote.

I'm not going to take that as an insult

Sorry.

I guess I'm sorry for putting my first contest here. I'm sorry I didn't tell you all there was a deadline. I just thought that since in a period of three days, nobody wrote anything and nobody voted. I guess I should be sorry that I thought everyone who wanted to vote ahd voted; I guess I was mistaken.

I'm truly sorry to Kumba9, but I truly didn't know what was wrong. It wasn't like it was missing an object, there was nothing I could think of to do.

/startrant

/endrant

What woulld you expect me to do? Disect the coding of the file to figure out what was wrong with it? I'm sorry I couldn't judge it, but seriously here, what do you expect me to do?

I couldv'e been more explicit on the date. I just thought that since no one had posted or voted in about, oh, I don't know, at least three days, that those who cared about voting had voted. I was mistaken. Sorry.

I don't want to sound like a jerk and whatever I shouldv'e done, I guess I shouldv'e done.

What do you want me to do, say that no one wins because you all are unhappy?

It wasn't an insult, I'm just stating with what doublestufforeo said.

I'm also not saying that this "sucked" by any means, I'm saying that the rules were not clear, so therefore users will want exclamations and reason.

I didn't mean offense by that, take it as more advice. The more well laid out the contest is, the more cohesive the contest will be.

Anyways, congrats CC9, very nice concept.

Sorry for sounding harsh, accelerate.

Edited by djbrcace1234

^ Exactly, I didn't mean it to sound mean, I just didn't like how the rules were not clear. I also don't mean for you to "disect the files," but rather see if Kumba9 could fix it, (it is his file after all.) For your first contest run on this site it was a good effort, and now you know for future reference.

Again congratulations to CC9, and sorry for sounding harsh.

- Oreo