TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Which Theme Park would you most like to visit?

For me it's Dollywood, I live in California, so I've visited most of the major CA Theme Parks (Disneyland, Disney's CA Adventure, Knotts Berry Farm, Six Flags Magic mountain, Santa Cruz Beach Boardwork, Paramounts Great America, Etc...)

I've also been to all the major Florida theme parks, but I have never been to Dollywood, and it seems like a classic top notch theme park, that I must visit in the near future! I Hope I get the chance!!!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This might seem kinda lame, but I want to do "Six Flags: Magic Mountain" the most; I know the park itself isn't held in high esteem, and the crowds are supposed to be really unruly, etc., etc., etc., but "X" is something I just NEED to experience once.

I know it's supposed to be disappointing, but it really is a one-of-a-kind coaster, and I'm just way too intrigued; I imagine it'll be like the strata-coaster where, even though I was ultimately disappointed with the experience, it's something that all coaster fanatics have to try.

Six Flags New England and Holiday Park. These two parks hold two fabled coasters that I just have to experience. I've heard and seen too many things to not believe that they aren't everything they are cracked up to be.

On the other hand, as a park overall though, I'd really like to go to BGT and IOA. They just look like a lot of fun, and for how many times I've been to Florida, I still can't believe I've never experienced either.

My "Future Park of Choice" is for me, for now - Tokyo Disney Sea. With TDL thrown in as the bonus park, heh heh.

And with that in mind - I am planning maybe a fall 2008 trip to Tokyo to go and be a part of TDL's 25th Anniversary year. And see what they do for Halloween, too.

Then again - few years away - things could change, hmmm?

In the US- Dells, Holiday World, SFoG, SFoT, SFGAdv, SFMM, PKI, PCar, PKD, BGW, Knoebels, KBF, Disneyland, PGA, Geauga Lake

Outside the US- Canada's Wonderland, Alton Towers, Blackpool, Thorpe Park, Walibi World, Europa Park, Disneyland Paris, Tokyo Disneyland, Nagashima Spaland*, Fuji-Q Highlands

*- Only if Nagashima Spaland reopens Steel Dragon 2000 (which I don't think will happen)

Anywhere with credits likely walabi world, cuz of goliath, or europa park for egf^^(unless i got the names wrong :shock: )

As for what I plan to hit next year, Im basically making $100 a week (off 12 hours a week), so Im covered for admission( I hope). I plan to DEFINATELY hit HW, since Ive never been there. Also, our steel band is gonna make another trip, but the location is currently under discussion. If we make another eastcoast tour, were gonna hit DP and SFGA. I hope we do that, cuz it means my first floorless and flyer credits, another juicy rocket (I dont care if its Kingda Klunk, or if its a dragster mod), and some other great(?) stuff.