TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Osama Bin Laden killed by American forces

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^There are photos of Osama's dead body out there, they are just not on CNN. My supervisor at work is Iraqi and showed us photos from an Arabic website.

The one picture I have seen has been out for awhile and has been reported fake according to this website:

http://newsnet7.wordpress.com/2011/05/02/usama-bin-laden-dead-body-pictures-are-fake-caution-graphic-photos/

EDIT: Maybe a more reputable source here: CLICK MEEEE

Yep, that is the one I saw.

So this means the war is over right?

Hmm. I guess I still cant believe that Osama and 9/11 are related. No hard evidence as of yet.

I will believe his death once I see pictures. We all know the government is great at covering stuff up. We saw Saddam Hussein's death virally, then we saw his body in the morgue virally too.

I support Obama, but now after he has announced his campaign for reelection Osama comes out as dead and the birth certificate? He could have been dead for years and Obama could be pulling this card now for a push for reelection. Who knows...

Please tell me you're joking.

@Twister, are you one of the people who thinks the government did it all?

Also, he is more than likely going to win the election. Don't be surprised. Even with all the tea partiers and the birthers out there, he still holds a big support.

The only thing I hope isn't true, is that they put his body to sea. Its going to cause another conspiracy group, and it will actually be larger than the other two because of well "pics or it didn't happen"

I only think this is a rumor, because if Osama was caught alive, and the American public found out about this. Man, Obama would be in a world of trouble. Thats how I see it at least.

I honestly think that the government has his body and is doing tests and private stuff with it, before releasing it. Which I hope they would release to the public at some time if they have it (hope)

I honestly think that the government has his body and is doing tests and private stuff with it, before releasing it.

They already dumped his body at sea. What tests would they do with his body? He's not an X-Man.

I honestly think that the government has his body and is doing tests and private stuff with it, before releasing it.

They already dumped his body at sea. What tests would they do with his body? He's not an X-Man.

You mean he wasn't Magneto? My dreams have been shattered!

So this means the war is over right?

Hmm. I guess I still cant believe that Osama and 9/11 are related. No hard evidence as of yet.

I will believe his death once I see pictures. We all know the government is great at covering stuff up. We saw Saddam Hussein's death virally, then we saw his body in the morgue virally too.

I support Obama, but now after he has announced his campaign for reelection Osama comes out as dead and the birth certificate? He could have been dead for years and Obama could be pulling this card now for a push for reelection. Who knows...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

NO!

You want hard evidence? Come over here in the military and dedicate your life like my parents, my friends parents, and everyone else I live around.

-- James "People like this shouldn't even talk" Flint

I dun goofed, didn't I? Oh wells, its just another statment on the board. I've made plenty of stupid ones over the alost three years I've been here.

edit: To TeamThriller, I agree with you about everything except the last part. Everyone has freedom of speech. Even if it is the stupidest thing in the world.

cleverman.png.75c94e8a2ea7391dc095c641e2942fff.png

Eh, not necessarily. But I do believe we arent being told everything. From an engineering standpoint, you design a building to withstand a plane crash. There is no way one plane can take down a 110 story building. There is way to much more on how I believe that Osama had nothing to do with 9/11. I still see no hard evidence. The video of "Osama" saying that he did it clearly wasn't Osama. We know the 'terrorists' that were on the planes are still alive. After I lost two friends in the towers, I became more intrigued with the matter.

Here is just my viewpoint on this subject:

I believe that Osama has been dead for awhile now. Probably years. But now, with the succeeding events of Obama releasing his birth certificate, rebutting statements from Donald Trump, and announcing his reelection campaign; This would be an opportune time to announce the death of Osama.

You want hard evidence? Come over here in the military and dedicate your life like my parents, my friends parents, and everyone else I live around.

Thanks. I have my father in the Air Force, brothers in the Marines, grandfather in the army, five best friends in the Navy, and I am debating on enrolling into the Coast Guard reserve. I've lived with military my entire life. When in the military, you know better than anything that the government hides information very well. There is stuff out there I will never know, you will never know, and most people in the world will never know. And if some of that information were to get out? Expect a knock on your door and a treason charge.

Back on topic: Have ANY pictures or video come out of the body????

Eh, not necessarily. But I do believe we arent being told everything. From an engineering standpoint, you design a building to withstand a plane crash. There is no way one plane can take down a 110 story building.

Simple, burning fuel with unlimited materials (furniture, paper) gets very hot and melts the truss floor structure the WTC had and the floors begin to pancake onto one another, eventually gaining enough momentum to bring the entire tower down vertically. The World Trade Center had an open floor plan with NO vertical columns inside, all weight was shifted to the central core and exterior. The floors were simple truss in design, which enabled the towers to be built very fast, but as any firefighter will tell you, a truss structure goes pretty quickly in an intense fire.

The WTC's fire suppression system was in the central core which was severed by the airplane's impact. So, without anything to cool the fires, they got hot enough.

The Government has evidence, whether they want to or should release it is another matter.

The Government has evidence, whether they want to or should release it is another matter.

I dont mean just government sanctioned, but from anyone. Like the video of Saddam's hanging or his autopsy.

I believe that Osama has been dead for awhile now. Probably years. But now, with the succeeding events of Obama releasing his birth certificate, rebutting statements from Donald Trump, and announcing his reelection campaign; This would be an opportune time to announce the death of Osama.

Thanks. I have my father in the Air Force, brothers in the Marines, grandfather in the army, five best friends in the Navy, and I am debating on enrolling into the Coast Guard reserve. I've lived with military my entire life. When in the military, you know better than anything that the government hides information very well. There is stuff out there I will never know, you will never know, and most people in the world will never know. And if some of that information were to get out? Expect a knock on your door and a treason charge.

http://www.linenoiz.com/pics/funny/its_a_conspiracy.jpg' alt='its_a_conspiracy.jpg'>

Simple, burning fuel with unlimited materials (furniture, paper) gets very hot and melts the truss floor structure the WTC had and the floors begin to pancake onto one another, eventually gaining enough momentum to bring the entire tower down vertically. The World Trade Center had an open floor plan with NO vertical columns inside, all weight was shifted to the central core and exterior. The floors were simple truss in design, which enabled the towers to be built very fast, but as any firefighter will tell you, a truss structure goes pretty quickly in an intense fire.

The WTC's fire suppression system was in the central core which was severed by the airplane's impact. So, without anything to cool the fires, they got hot enough.

QFT. Before 9/11, I doubt designers could predict something like that would happen. Also the sides of the building where very weak compared to those of other buildings.

That is true. The government does hide some information, but I garentee that this isn't one of those times. I see soliders come and go on a regular basis, and they all know what their tasks are. The fact that people think 9/11 was a conspirency shows a lack of faith in the governemnt, military, and intellegence.

280307progressive.png.bbd025b96a779c9a021980d4e826d836.png

Here you can cleary see the columns and how it effected the buildinig. The government had nothing to do with 9/11. It was Osama. If conspiratists would actually maybe do some real research instead of assuming stuff, (especially on articles that are written BY conspiratists) they could see this........

Eh, not necessarily. But I do believe we arent being told everything. From an engineering standpoint, you design a building to withstand a plane crash. There is no way one plane can take down a 110 story building. There is way to much more on how I believe that Osama had nothing to do with 9/11. I still see no hard evidence. The video of "Osama" saying that he did it clearly wasn't Osama. We know the 'terrorists' that were on the planes are still alive. After I lost two friends in the towers, I became more intrigued with the matter.

I'm trying to decide which is more entertaining, watching an endless video reel of dbags getting tasered, or prodding conspiracy theorists with simple questions and kicking back with a beer to listen to the endless horsepoop they come up with?

But I do believe we arent being told everything.

Like what?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/03/christiane-amanpour-osama-bin-laden-bill-maher_n_857026.html

An interesting link, back in 2008 this lady made a comment on where Osama was, pretty interesting!

"This lady?" Good grief.

Christiane Amanpour is a well known CNN (now ABC) reporter. Also a reporter that over sensualizes everything, and boasts of inside sources. Not that they don't all do that, I find her to be one of the worst.

And the Huffington Post......ugh.

Conspiracy theories are made from those that can't accept the fact that things happen for reasons out of anyone's control. Bad things happen, by bad people. End of story.

Edited by mcjaco