TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Royal Wedding

tiger01

Well, Today they are getting married and I wish they have a lovely day. Congratulations guys!

Also I heard that last nigh Prince william and Prince Harry were talking to the people camping out on the streets of London. How nice of them.

Happy Wedding Day!

Edited by tiger01

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

KT is really into wedding's and royalty being a four year old girl so I Tivo'd the wedding and we watched the whole thing in 15 minutes today.

The best part was when I was explaining to KT who everyone was...

Me: "That lady in the yellow is the queen."

KT: "That can't be the queen, she's old and not pretty!"

Next best part was when she saw the little girls riding in the carriage to the palace...

KT: "That little girl does NOT look happy. I would be happy in a dress and a carriage!"

^ Haha!!

Me: "That lady in the yellow is the queen."

KT: "That can't be the queen, she's old and not pretty!"

- Love this!!

I really enjoyed the Royal Wedding! I'm not really from a Royalist part of the UK but I really like Prince William and Prince Harry. I think they come accross as quite down to earth and not really that pompus. I really rate how Diana brought those boys up with some sort of normality and I really think it shows, especially with William marrying someone he loves -not making the same mistake of Charles & Diana, having their friends at the wedding and not having the traditional guest list of just other royal families and heads of state and other little things like having hen and stag doos.

I think both William & Kate and Harry will bring The Royal Family forward and I'm glad that one day William will be our King.

Whilst I'm not really for or against the Royal Family, these events don't come along very often, and I had had a great time watching it in everyone in work.

Didn't actually do any work because there wasn't any work to do.