TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

^ You clearly must have failed seeing as you can't even spell wrote right!

---Brent

Oh yeah, I know I bombed the grammar and mechanics, I have a natural skill for that. Also since I draw cartoons all the time I write in all Capps, so in order for me to show capitalization I had to make capital letters really big and everything else real tiny.

^ They could call it a Five Dollar Burger to make it look like a bargain compared to Carl's Jr.'s Six Dollar Burger.

Eric

Or, BK's quadruple stacker! Four Patties, 8 slices of cheese, 16 strips of bacon all between a bun with tons of secret sauce. Mmmmmm.....

BTW…I’m not kidding, this actually exists.

I'm going snowboarding tomorrow.

I'm glad I didn't go on the one with my school yesterday, because on their way there, there was a 7 car pileup (according to Ali in Geometry), and they had to turn around and come back.

Kinda sucks for them, and my friend Jezelle was pretty much the only one to come back to school in her snow gear.

A good reason not to drink sparkling water:

"EVEN FISH ARE FARTING!!!!"

But this made me think of something: would anyone ever order a double, triple, or quadruple decker chicken sandwich?

Nop, that´s stupid, then you would mix male and female point of views:

Chicken sandwich = girls

Beef sandwich = Boys

Double or tripple sandwich = MALE

In conclusion, that means:

Double Chicken sandwich -> Male = 2 x girl ...you see, that would make no sense at all! ...i know that´s wierd!

^ The only solution to your problem...eat tofu.

----Brent

...tofu! ...aren´t that these tiny 7 roommates of Snowhite?

No, just kidding! But why having a meal based on tofu

("Tofu, also Tōfu (豆腐?) (the Japanese Romaji spelling), doufu (the Chinese Pinyin spelling often used in Chinese recipes) or bean curd (the literal translation), is a food of Chinese origin, made by coagulating soy milk, and then pressing the resulting curds into blocks." ....oh, I LOVE WIKIPEDIA!!! ... ),

when you can have a delicious one, based on the parts of a dead animals body?!!!

...yes, I know that´s mean, but you have to face the truth, a sausage isn´t born at your local Walmart.....