TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

So I got 'Manhunt 2' for the Wii on Sunday, right?

1 word: Awesome-o-saurus! (that is one word, right?)

Maybe it's the fact that I like horror movies that makes this game so awesome. Anywayz, it's the first M-rated game I've ever played OR owned, and it's very surprising. Swearing, blood, gore, and sex aside, it...actually it wouldn't be as awesome.

Anyway, I know it's not the newest game ever, but I like it!

P.S. I'm on level (Mission) six thanks to this site: http://www.ign.com/ (I'm not a champion gamer lol).

Ugh. Gamefly never gets me a copy of The World Ends With You. It's been on my GameQ for like 2 months, yet it's still not here. But at least I got Okami, Metroid Prime Hunters, and next, Meteos.

And a note to you guys, NEVER drink spoiled milk. EVER. I speak from experience.

I'm in Madrid! It's after 12 and the streets are still packed! I had quite the time trying to get from the metro station to the villa you could hear the music from inside the subway. I did take a moment to party in the streets with my bags; the DJ is hot!

The villa is overlooking the main square where the pride festival is happening; I took a pic and will add it to my TPR. Meanwhile I am partying from the balcony!

Just now waiting until 2am to hit the first party....