TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

I'm genuinely scared to check online to see how I did on my trigonometry test. I thought it was a really easy test, but that's usually the hint that means I was doing it all wrong.

UPDATE: Eh, I got a 70%. Not too bad, I still have an 82% in the class. Now, if only I can keep it there through the final next week...

Edited by onewheeled999

I had mexican night the other night at my house, I really want it again.

We basically put meat, beans, cheese, lettuce, sour cream, tomatoes, salsa, tortilla chips, and all the fixings to a burrito, and pretty much make our own burritos Chipotle style.

.... Crap, now I really want Chipotle too ...

So I just graduated on Monday. Made a hell of a lot of money. Put most in savings. My mom is such an excellent financial advisor. She's awesome when it comes to budgeting and teaches classes on it and what not. I put an automatic $600 of grad money into an emergency savings account. I feel great! I won two $25 gift cards to Walmart at Project Graduation, so I bought a new 26" LCD TV. It will be great in my dorm I thought about buying a used one, but if I was to find a decent TV, it wouldn't be much cheaper than $50 off a new TV price. (I say $50 because I had those two gift cards.)

I'm satisfied, but I can't figure out why I'm posting this.

^Well, that story sure makes mine look like nothing.

I just won the award for "Most Improved Student" in my IBO French class, which, believe me, is very hard to get here in Quebec, even when you aren't even trying; I know I certainly wasn't.