TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

^Yea, those things... I finally learned to toss it in the air and successfully catch it. My brother also got one (We bought Duncan Phoenix's, I like the Duncan brand, they've always made great yo-yos) so him and I are kind of learning together on this via Youtube and stuff. What kind do you have, just curious.

I've got a yellow Higgins Brothers one, I've had it for something like three or four years now. It's gotten pretty scratched up from throwing it like 30 feet in the air and having it land on cement, which is expected, but it still works like a charm.

I think I'm gonna go online and look for some new tricks to learn.

I've got a yellow Higgins Brothers one, I've had it for something like three or four years now. It's gotten pretty scratched up from throwing it like 30 feet in the air and having it land on cement, which is expected, but it still works like a charm.

Mine's got some battle scars too...but that's what makes it mine! Again, from 30-foot launches and only catching it 50% of the time...all out in the street. I thought my brother was going to land it on the telephone wires...which would have been impressive!

So today I saw a mom smash her kid into a door with her shopping cart.

Little boy, probably 3, started running towards the exit door. She wanted to stop him from running outside so she chased him pushing her shopping cart. When he got to the automatic door it didn't open because he was pretty small, and she didn't stop in time, smashing him into door so hard the doors popped open. I had to turn away so wouldn't laugh in front of her!

In the Cirque du Soleil show La Nouba in Downtown Disney they have a bunch of little Chinese girls who are awesome at it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59J8Sn11Na0

If you skip to about 2:00 they start doing some crazy stuff.