TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

I took her to a park that had a very nice christmas light display. We walked around the park a little bit until we got to a big clock tower. I told her that it was about time I ask her something, and I got down on one knee. Might seem cheesy, but she really seemed to like it.

She always told me she wanted it to be cold, with christmas lights when she was proposed to.. It was cold enough for Florida I guess, and the christmas lights were awesome. So she was very happy.

^ Nothing wrong with getting down on one knee. I popped the question sitting in my car. Hard to get down on one knee in there...

However, according to my mom, my dad did that---in his car!

Anyway, congratulations and best wishes for a long, happy life together!

Eric

^ We were sitting in my car in her folks' driveway and we had a streetlight behind us. It's funny...I never gave much thought about how I would propose, but I'd been thinking about it for awhile at that time and it just came out.

She said yes, but I had to ask her folks (Japanese tradition).

Eric

It was kind of different for me...we had kind of mutually decided to get married (nothing forced or anything). We just knew we were in love and wanted to be together. So, when I popped the question, we both knew the answer. Not to say it wasn't something to remember, though. I took her to a very nice restaurant, ring (which she picked out) in my pocket, and asked her. Two years later (because that's how long it took for us to become financially adequate) we are married.

our school is doing Footloose as our spring musical

It's not too bad a show, from what I got out of the original Broadway cast CD.

You should find a copy, and who knows? There might be a good evil part in there you'd enjoy playing, lol. I think some of the schoolguys are nasty, too.

The most beautiful girl I've ever seen came into work tonight. She was that kind of person where you don't even say to yourself "wow", you just kind of look at them in amazement because it's the kind of person you dream about. That probably sounds freaky, but she was gorgeous and had the most amazing smile.

I took her to a park that had a very nice christmas light display. We walked around the park a little bit until we got to a big clock tower. I told her that it was about time I ask her something, and I got down on one knee. Might seem cheesy, but she really seemed to like it.

She always told me she wanted it to be cold, with christmas lights when she was proposed to.. It was cold enough for Florida I guess, and the christmas lights were awesome. So she was very happy.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! Thats so nice! I love when guys r romantic like that!