TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

I went to the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk last weekend with my girl. This is my favorite place to hang out in Northern California park wise.

Edit.... Click on the link below for the higher res version. Broadband would be wise but a 56k will work if you got time to spare.

SCBB_1.67 MB:

http://sm2designs.com/SCBB_Huge.jpg

SCBB_Lo_Res.jpg.e9902a78e0c5f01dcebcae3e7a0963d2.jpg

Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk is the goodness!

Something I want to say about coasters, my confessions of not agreeing with everyone else:

I really enojoyed Hydra.

I hated SFA's Roar this year.

I don't think Hurler's that bad.

Steel Force was pretty cool.

I love all Arrow loopers, especially Anaconda.

And, most shockingly...

I LIKE BOOMERANGS!!!

^ 30 minutes?!? :shock: I would die doing that.

It is 30 minutes for the entire thing, not just my subject. There are several other people in the group, who will take up time doing the project/ stories they have. For example, there will be two anchors, someone who does the sports, someone who does "field reports" and "special reports", two or three commercials we have to do, among other things.

''PATRICK! DONT TALK SO LOUD!!!''

''WHAT?!?''

''will you guys shut up!''

*taps on box*

*avalanche sounds*

''AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!''

'' WILL YOU HAVE TO CUT OFF MY LEGS?!?''

'' I WOULD BUT I ALREADY CUT OF MY ARMS!!!''

*loud helicopter sounds*

AK-ROWDIES - GO AKRON ZIPS! Our football team and soccer teams are AMAZING this year and in the playoffs! Gooooooooooo Zips! Don't eff with a marsupial. Fear the Roo!

And who has been the one team to knock off the soccer team? Not that it really matters, we exited the tournament last week. The Zips are one hell of a team though and I'd love to see them win the Cup.

Since I'm taking time off school, I'm starting to think about all the options I have. I really want to travel. I'm strongly considering driving across the country. It's always been something I've wanted to do, and for the first time, it's financially possible. Who knows! I got a few other trips I'd like to do. I'd really like to go to another country. England maybe?