TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

here's something random. Prepared fresh avocado salsa tonight with jalapenos. Note to all, thoroughly wash your hands multiple times after handling hot peppers, and for goodness sake, don't go to the restroom if you have jalapeno juice on your hands, the results will be devastating. Let's just say, I now know what a friend of my felt like will rolling around in the forest with his GF, those weren't just any leaves they were rolling around in, and the poison ivy made it's way to places that I will leave up to the imagination.

They're every parents worst nightmare; kids completely out of control and taking over the household!

These parents have reached the end of the road; they're in desperate need of help!

They have only one alternative left; It's time to contact Nanny 911!

From our team of world-class nannies, direct from Nanny Central, the right nanny will be chosen!

They will then have one week to take our families from living hell to a family bliss!

Can these families be saved? Parents of America, help is on the way!

^ Now you have taste bumps---like speed bumps, only they taste better.

I honestly can't remember any time I've gone bowling and had any of my friends complain about how stupid the pinsetting equipment looked while doing its job.

Eric

Instead of posting somthing silly...I thought I'd post my favorite (Serious Quote)

The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out; the brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough. They are there to stop the other people!

-Randy Pausch