TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

It's snowing in Manchester!!!

Lou will be really happy, but I had to drive to work this morning. Not fun!

I'm ecstatic! And it's so pretty! Told ya Tom, as long as it's all melted by the 15th....

Yeah, I'll let you have that one. From the comfort of my office, it doesn't look so bad!

If it hasn't gone by the 15th, I'm buying a snowplough!

^ Lol, you're buying a snowplough and ploughing through to Stockport you mean, I have the tickets!

Random thought for the day: Where the hell has this year gone? How the fudge is it nearly December?!?! What's all that about?! I mentioned this to my mum the other day and just got told, "it's because you're not getting any younger, every year is a smaller percentage of your life and feels shorter".... Wow, thanks for making me feel old. :shock:

It's just.... June was yesterday. Or last week, at most. :?

^ Lol, you're buying a snowplough and ploughing through to Stockport you mean, I have the tickets!

Random thought for the day: Where the hell has this year gone? How the fudge is it nearly December?!?! What's all that about?! I mentioned this to my mum the other day and just got told, "it's because you're not getting any younger, every year is a smaller percentage of your life and feels shorter".... Wow, thanks for making me feel old. :shock:

It's just.... June was yesterday. Or last week, at most. :?

Lol, well as long as I can avoid going up that huge hill on the main road you can hold me to that!

Totally agree about time flying by as well. When you don't have all those big school holidays anymore, life just speeds up ten fold. I can't believe I'm in my 20's already. I was 21 in June, and I'm gonna be 22 in just over 6 months. It's just not right! :shock:

I LOVED Ace Of Base. Maybe I still do just a little bit....

And Tom, I turned twenty in July and I refuse to call it "twenty". It's "twenteen". I don't wanna grow up, they'll expect me to be all mature and responsible!!

If I'm already half grown mentally... That's pretty damn scary. :shock:

When you are older the time seems to go by faster that when you're a kid. For example from 5 years to 10 years old your age is doubled and it takes 5 years to double it. But when you're 40, it takes 40 years until you are twice as old (80 years).

This is why it feels like the time goes slower when you're a child although it actually keeps the same "speed".

according to this test (wich you wont understand a word of) http://www.lintukoto.net/testit/elamyksellinen_ika/index.php , I still have 77% of my life left if I become 74 years old (the average of men in finland) but mentally I have 59% left