TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

This day started out okay but went to crap...

8:59pm Est.: Mom calls says my Grandma isn't home and isn't answering her cell phone.

9:05pm Est: Mom calls said Grandma is at the Hospital and my Grandpa is in ICU. He had been in the rehab floor for a couple weeks and was doing better.

9:29 Est: I send out an email to some mission trip friends and post a message asking for prayers for him.

9:39 Est: My dad calls and said he had died........

I have had family members die before, but none as close as my grandpa..........I haven't even cried for many things in recent history, but have a few times tonight. I can only think of the good times and memories we have had. I am trying to block out the last time I seen him because he wasn't that great off then, but he was doing better then before.

“We're sorry to disturb you but unfortunately, we have encountered an interesting problem on your website. While Six Flags appreciates your interest in and support of Roller Coaster Tycoon, your publication of this content infringes our copyrights & trademarks in breach of federal law. Your activity also has the potential to cause substantial harm to Six Flags and leaves us with no choice but to take steps to protect its intellectual property rights.”