TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

If it snows bad, I can't drive anywhere. And public transport and me don't agree!

So if it snows bad, just don't go anywhere! It's a good enough excuse to get you out of work... Down the pub you go! Or, y'know, you could actually use your legs and walk...

Also: R.I.P. George Best.

^ My mum knew him in the sixties and has all these great stories about him and his teammates. She knew half of the European Cup '68 squad because she dated one (or more) of them at some point. But she's pretty upset. It's a shame he had to go this way, he deserved better. But he put up a great fight apparently, so....

Here's a topic: TPR Emoticons (aka "Smileys")

<-- This smiley pisses me off! It's way overused, and it makes the poster look like a snotty a-hole! Ugh, I hate it.

<-- I just figured out this is a lightbulb! I always thought it was a buttcrack.

<--most awesome smiley ever!

''so one day i saw marty lifting a sofa up the stairs. i ask hey marty you want me to help you with that? he says noooooooo i want you to cut off my arms and legs with a chain saw! so i did!''

''he says hey man i was just being sarcastic! thats just great! how was i supposed to know that? im not a MINDREADER for crying out loud!!!''

I have a really bad habit of sticking really hot foods in my mouth when I'm hungry. I'm not patient enough to wait 'til they've cooled off so I stick whatever it is in my mouth. And then I do it again. It's hot, but not agonzing. The result is the loss of lots of tissue from the roof of my mouth. There is probably a lesson in there somewhere that I should learn