TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

Wendy's spicy chicken nuggets are too spicy. I love hot wings / hot salsa / etc, but those nuggets are pushing the limit. Wendy needs to tone it down a notch.

Chick Fil-A is better anyway.

Wendy's spicy chicken nuggets are too spicy. I love hot wings / hot salsa / etc, but those nuggets are pushing the limit. Wendy needs to tone it down a notch.

But pants are the best.

...grapes

But pants are the best.

What about Chick Fil-A in your pants. That's pretty much the best of both world.

"This is the Australian Broadcasting Commission of Adelaide, and we're reminding you that we're on the move to our new HQ at Keswick. We will be switched off for a few weeks as we move all our broadcasting equipment from the Collinswood site. Thank you everyone for understanding this announcement. Goodbye & we'll see you soon at the new Headquarters!"

Here in the Toy Factory, We never go to school. You'll never really get in trouble, there really are no rules. You can write on the walls and run through the halls and make a big ol' mess! Just promise that you'll never leave 'cause that would leave us depressed...Wheee!

Yes, I must visit Toy Factory again!