TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

I had two tacos at Del Taco today. And they were only 39 cents each.

I have a taco story. It's true. And it's free:

One time, Diana's grandma was slicing some octopus (remember that the Japanese eat that). She called out to Diana to see if she wanted any. "DIANA! YOU WANT TAKO?!?" ("Tako" is the Japanese word for octopus and is pronounced just like "taco.") Diana came running, thinking that Grandma made tacos. Nope...just a small Tupperware dish with slices of octopus in it. She just grimaced at it and walked out of the kitchen. We still tease her about that to this day.

Eric

I had two tacos at Del Taco today. And they were only 39 cents each.

I have a taco story. It's true. And it's free:

One time, Diana's grandma was slicing some octopus (remember that the Japanese eat that). She called out to Diana to see if she wanted any. "DIANA! YOU WANT TAKO?!?" ("Tako" is the Japanese word for octopus and is pronounced just like "taco.") Diana came running, thinking that Grandma made tacos. Nope...just a small Tupperware dish with slices of octopus in it. She just grimaced at it and walked out of the kitchen. We still tease her about that to this day.

Eric

That happened to my friend when he went to Japan Hopefully it won't happen to me when I go now that I know!

No posts from wumwip today. Interesting...there are usually many from him each day.

Eric

He got banned (see RCT4 speculation thread).