TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

I'm not feeling too well today. My throat hurts. My stomach hurts. And I can barely even swallow, so I'm continuing to spit in my trashcan. But I've taken medicine, and I'm eating now, so hopefully I'll feel better.

^ Yeah, Gas prices are starting to become a real B***h. Back home in CT I saw gas for like 2.21/gallon. Luckly when we left for Maine we filled up in Springfield, Mass. and we paid 2.01/gallon.

If you guys want to help locate cheap gas stations

www.gasbuddy.com

It is a great site that lists every single state and the cheapest gas stations in your area. Very resourceful site.

So I got a cold on saturday, and on monday I felt a lot better, and on tuesday I felt almost golden. Then tuesday night came and I started to feel crappy again, now its wednesday and I feel terrible. I think I caught 2 colds back to back. Yuck! My nose hurts so much, and Im too poor to buy tissues so its school grade toilet paper and napkins for me...

Rob "My white blood cells are losing the battle" D

^Well I hope all of your WBC's get home safely after winning the cold battle.(cold's suck)

Anyway, I beat another level on Harry Potter!

--Davon "cold's suck and I'm on the Expecto Patronum! level" Dorsey

Juice? Mmmmm I like juice! Do you like juice? Yes? No? Maybe? May? Thats a month OMG! Mayflowers! Flowers are yummy do you eat flowers cause I eat flowers. Do you eat flowers? It has the word flow in it! Do you go with the flow? Flo is the name of a character in Finding Nemo! Nemo, wasn't he that Julius Verne guys guy? Guys are the opposite of girls, I think but you can get people inbetween called trans. TransAmerica isn't that a building in San Fran? Fran? Do you know a Fran cause I do shes called Fran Moveries and shes is a docter. I go to a special doctor for my proctological examinations that I don't need but are enjoyable and fill in time. I fill up my babies bottle with milk, when she gets older she'll have juice. Juice? Mmmm I like juice! Do you like Juice? Yes..............

That took me about 5 minutes.