TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

Very late notice, but if you are in SoCal and see this in the next 5 minutes!!

You'll be able to see the space station flying overhead this evening. At 9:05 PM you'll be able to see it for 3 minutes, moving from NW to SE. While you're outside, look west and you'll see a thin sliver of a moon, and that bright object in the western sky is Venus. Enjoy!

It would be really cool to see an entire section of a theme park themed to hospitals and medical stuff. There are all sorts of neat attraction opportunities that go along with the theme. They could have an S&S launched tower called Booster Shot, an Intamin rocket coaster called something like Defibrillator or Pulse, maybe a water ride of some sort called Blood Stream (lol), maybe even a Body Wars-style simulator attraction. As gross as that could potentially be, I think it'd be a very interesting (and definitely different) experience.

Okay, time for a re-do to celebrate a certain milestone.

500th post!

(I had posted something else, but it wasn't celebration-worthy. So when I noticed it was my 500th post...I decided to change it. And yes, I had no idea it would be this exciting for me!)

^ Could someone misread Kevin's screen name as "X2?"

Actually, that's how it was meant to be read. I just failed to realize that XII was also 12 in roman numerals when I signed up.

^ You might have written your screen name as "X II" or "X-II." Some people might have understood that.

When I take people's pictures, I tell them that I'll count to three. Then I count---in Roman numerals. "Eye. Eye eye. Eye eye eye." Usually they laugh at such nonsense and I get a good picture.

Eric

This is just wrong.

I was at Blockbusters earlier today, since it's their last day before closing and they're selling DVDs for like five bucks brand new. However, pretty much their entire library had been cleaned out, and the remaining movies were sorted into categories like Comedy, Action, International, Drama, etc. I wandered around the different aisles, and something caught my eye.

In the Comedy section, a DVD called The Other Boleyn Girl.

I lol'd.