TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

So I almost bought snacks for the entire campus today.

Thankfully someone told me that you have to press "END" after you are finished with your vending machine purchase.

Seriously, I had successfully purchased one item, and it said "Make Another Selection"...I imagine this process would have gone on all day if I had not hit "END".

Other than that, credit card snack machines = a good thing.

Strange weather today in Ontario, Canada...

There was a 5.5 earthquake today that hit Quebec, and has been dubbed "Big Bertha" which is ridiculous, but hilarious nonetheless. Nothing major as compared to recent world events though, but it could be felt... very rare for this area...

Also we have multiple tornado warnings across the province at the moment and the temperature here with humidity is 40*C (104*F)

Lets hope this summer isn't going to follow todays trends!!!

And I don't think it was an earthquake... I'm pretty sure it was just Quebec trying to separate from Canada again...

So Counter Strike: Source is on sale on Steam for about seven bucks today only. I just bought DJ Hero last week, so my parents would never let me buy a game right now. What to do, what to do...

Also, I just noticed that every single user review of Toy Story 3 is a 10/10. Hmm.

There is a downed power-line on my front porch. It is live. Oh, I went to Dave and Buster's and rode this motion-simulator called a Trio tech- Typhoon. The tracks are all fantasy stuff, like canyon coaster. It was a mine track with *insane* airtime. It was awesome. There is fans that blow on you and speakers on both sides of your headrest.

^^^ I have seen one of those simulators at the Kalahari Resort in Ohio. They are much better than the old and very rough versions.

Went to the U.S. Space and Rocket Center yesterday and is wondering if I should post a Photo TR on it. It has a motion simulator, a 140ft S&S Space Shot, and a cool Gravitron called G-Force Accelerator.