TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

^ Agreed. You know what else wastes my time? Eating at Wendy's where the cashiers have to take orders and fill drinks. Wendy's should join the rest of the fast food world and put their soda fountains off to the side and let customers fill them themselves, and then they can get refills later without having to ask the staff, thus slowing down the process even more.

That sounds more like a rant than random, huh? But it did just come off the top of my head, so it fits.

Eric

^ Agreed. You know what else wastes my time? Eating at Wendy's where the cashiers have to take orders and fill drinks. Wendy's should join the rest of the fast food world and put their soda fountains off to the side and let customers fill them themselves, and then they can get refills later without having to ask the staff, thus slowing down the process even more.

That sounds more like a rant than random, huh? But it did just come off the top of my head, so it fits.

Eric

They just opened a Wendy's by me that has the soda machine for the customers to use! Maybe they are finally getting it!

^ The one near SFMM has their soda fountain like that, too, but I figured it made sense because of the proximity to I-5 and the traffic it can get.

One time I asked a manager and was told that "it was just the way the stores were designed." Well, y'know, designs can change...

Eric

So much stuff to do this week.

Got to buy 2 more pairs of jeans and 2 more pairs of kackis (spelled wrong?).

suitcase

a few more shirts

a power inverter for powering my laptop in the vehicle

and new shoes

Also got to find some movies to take, I know I am taking the Blue Man Group DVD

Just so I can go on a mission trip and have enough clothes. Then pack on Sunday between church and head out after my evening church.

I hope I get my laptop back from Geek Squad this week. There should be no reason to wait almost a month and a half for two consecutive repairs. One more problem and it's getting replaced.

EDIT: And they continue to piss me off! What they said to be a expedited repair of 1.5 weeks turns out to be about the month I had to wait for the previous repair.