TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

I have a Mac Donald cup that has water, piss, banana strings, and a plastic happy meal Night at the Museum toy in it. The toy is slimy and rusty. The whole cup of this smelly potion smells really bad like sewage. It is beneath my sink so that it doesn't stink up the top of my closet.

^Ugh Danial? Who hit you in the head hard enough for you to be watching that? Don't worry, I'll find em'

^^Yeah with my status on the site, I don't think I will even be able to give a request in until June of 2015! However, I do believe I'm improving from back then, maybe at a slow rate, but I'm trying to do my best on the boards.

-Matthew K.

I don't know where to post this, so it goes here. To all those that are working their way up in the industry, experienced college, smart people.

I am deciding what to do with my college education. I want to get in to the industry and start working my way up the financial ladder. To do that, I have (I think) three options on degrees. Which is going to be the best looking on a resume? Which would you recommend I take and why? And any other advice you may have.

Option 1: A degree (BS) in Business. A minor in economics. A certificate in entrepreneurship. Graduation: May '12.

Option 1A: A degree (BS) in Business. A minor in economics. A certificate in entrepreneurship. A Masters in Business Administration (MBA) as post graduate work. Graduation with MBA: May '14.

Option 2: A degree (BS) in Business. A degree (BA) in economics. A certificate in entrepreneurship. Graduation: May '13.

Option 2B: A degree (BS) in Business. A degree (BA) in economics with business emphasis. A certificate in entrepreneurship. Graduation: May '13.

Option 2C: A degree (BS) in Business. A degree (BA) in economics (with or without the emphasis). A certificate in entrepreneurship. A Masters in Business Administration (MBA). Graduation: May '15.

I love economics and I love business so I want to do both, but if it isn't going to pay off or yield a huge return I shouldn't waste my time. I want to own my park (que quote "we all do"), and I am going to stop at nothing to do it (tell me otherwise, I will prove you wrong). So with that in mind, what should I do. As of write now, I want to do Option 2C, but I don't know if it will yield me any more than, say, Option 2B or 1A.

Let's say I go with 1, and just starting working and proving my worth. The extra three years could prove to be worth more than an MBA, or no? Who has an MBA, and if you do would you advise it?

Jordan, I'd say your best chance at getting a good response would be to post your...question...as its own topic in either this forum or the main coaster forum. (I'm not sure if it's closely-enough related to coasters to be posted there or not.)