TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

One time, a load of clothes was done with its cycle in the washer. When I was pulling the clothes out of there to put them in the dryer, a few dollar bills fell out of a pair of pants.

It was then that I realized that I was guilty of money laundering.

Eric

So today in Health we watched a video about "unhealthy relationships". It was split into three sections:

1. Moron tries to rape girl because she doesn't spend every waking moment with him.

2. Moron humiliates girl at party because she doesn't spend every waking moment with him.

3. Moron won't stop bothering her boyfriend because he doesn't spend every waking moment with him.

And the thing that takes the cake is in the third one, the girls all "Well, when you come back from your camping trip, I might not be alive!" in the most horribly overdramatic way possible.

I am writing an assignment with a TPR pen, and I have absolutely no idea where it came from. I have only ever met a few TPR-ers and none up here in Boulder. Weird.

I realized today after watching Champ Bailey pick off Romo, that I shook Bailey's hand this summer at Elitches. And then gave him a ride on our Boomerang.

And the Denver Broncos and Colorado Rockies might rock my world.