TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

In Physics this morning we watched a video about freefall. In said video was a section speaking about Magic Mountain's [ex-]ride Freefall. It was an old video from, like, the 80s so it was before Terminator...or anything else for that matter. I totally nerded out (on the inside).

For anyone out there who has any kind of coaster dynamix- I have a question for you!

I am building my own model, but building it from scratch and I need some statistics. I will converting a static kumba train into one for time machine, so I will be using that track as my base measurements. In inches or centimeters, what is the width and height of the rectangle spine? []

Thanks your your help!

If someone tries to rob you at an ATM and demand that you withdraw money from your account, you can enter your PIN backwards and still get the cash. (Example: Your PIN is 1234, you enter 4321.)

But doing that also alerts the local police---so I've been told by a reliable person.

Eric

Well today is the rocky mountain showdown, the big football game between CU (University of Colorado at Boulder (Represent!!)) and CSU (Colorado State) and it is going to be awesome! The game is at CUs stadium so it is going to be a ridiculously loud, energetic and a very intense game. Definitely one of my favorite games of the year.

Well today is the rocky mountain showdown, the big football game between CU (University of Colorado at Boulder (Represent!!)) and CSU (Colorado State) and it is going to be awesome! The game is at CUs stadium so it is going to be a ridiculously loud, energetic and a very intense game. Definitely one of my favorite games of the year.

Go CU!!!! That campus is awesome, so is the stadium, my cousin had her bat mitzvah party in the sky box thing up there, it's amazing