TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

What better way to top a trip to SFMM that had a 2-1/2 hour wait for Terminator than to come home and change the sheets on your bed?

Eric

I am not even going to ask.

It's okay, I will.

EBL why did you change your sheets when you got home?

The problem with huge threads like the ones being proposed are that people would only go in them when they have a question, not an answer. With a dedicated thread and a descriptive title a person that needs help with Zuma Fun Center can find the one person that knows about Zuma Fun Center a lot easier.

Any ideas on how to solve this problem?

^^ I do that once a week and it was too hot earlier, so I went to SFMM. But putting off a chore till later just assures that it still needs to be done and I took advantage of the fact that no one else was home.

Now that you all know the gory details of life at my house, I hope y'all can sleep better...on clean sheets, of course!

Eric

^^ I do that once a week and it was too hot earlier, so I went to SFMM. But putting off a chore till later just assures that it still needs to be done and I took advantage of the fact that no one else was home.

Now that you all know the gory details of life at my house, I hope y'all can sleep better...on clean sheets, of course!

Eric

Well thank you EBL. I can see clearly now the rain is gone.

So now that I got The Sheet Changing Incident behind me, it's time for the equally morbid tale of...Laundry: A Three-Load Night.

And it all starts with the new short, Two Bills to Pay.

Again, the girls are out, so here's my chance...

Eric

My dad, his wife, and their four kids live in the country. I live in Wichita. It's about an hour from them.

I was watching TV, then the weather came on, and turns out there is a confirmed tornado in the area of my dad's home. It was so strange hearing the area he lives in on the news. I know my step mom was telling my dad he needs to get a storm alert system, because their aren't sirens out there, and sometimes the TV will go out.

So I called them, worried, to tell them they need to get to the basement. Turns out, they had no clue it was happening. My dad- who takes FOREVER when talking on the phone- quickly said "bye" and hung up the phone. Thank God they're getting to the basement. And thank God I was watching TV. I hope they'll be okay.