TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

According to my profile, today marks my 1600th day as a member of TPR. So... yeah. Gimme a cookie or something. Also in the year 1600 Shakespeare, or as I like to call him by his stage name "Big Willie Shakes", first saw A Midsummer Night's Dream performed as well as penning The Merchant of Venice.

[/themoreyouknow]

So here is my recent thinking, and it is TPR relevant!

I don't know about you guys but I think in the Roller coaster, theme parks and donkeys thread, there should be two brand spankin' new threads. One titled "I need advice, want to help? and the other "Thread for things not worthy of their own thread". Ya, that way there aren't a hundred little threads for people asking for advice on going to parks and then there aren't 284 threads over minor things that can just be addressed in one mega thread.

Agree of disagree?

So here is my recent thinking, and it is TPR relevant!

I don't know about you guys but I think in the Roller coaster, theme parks and donkeys thread, there should be two brand spankin' new threads. One titled "I need advice, want to help? and the other "Thread for things not worthy of their own thread". Ya, that way there aren't a hundred little threads for people asking for advice on going to parks and then there aren't 284 threads over minor things that can just be addressed in one mega thread.

Agree of disagree?

Actually I was thinking they should start a Blog section, so instead of forming a whole new thread for one little question, you just start a blog and hop someone comments on it.