TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

I made a "death" swing behind my barn from an old swing off my zipline and attached it to the limb of a huge "tree of heaven." I was swinging a little on the swing, started to twist the swing up and just about as I was stating to unwind, the swing broke. The swing had two cinder blocks under it to to help me get on it, but when the swing broke, I fell and hit those cinder blocks. I ended up banging my bottom on the blocks hard and scraping a little patch of skin off my hand.

Asked my girlfriend Kelly of almost 5 years, to marry me at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom today.

PS.....

fluffy, fluffy bunnies filled with medicine and goo

Congrats!!! But I must know if you had to store the ring in a locker before you popped the question?

Asked my girlfriend Kelly of almost 5 years, to marry me at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom today.

PS.....

fluffy, fluffy bunnies filled with medicine and goo

Congrats!!! But I must know if you had to store the ring in a fluffy, fluffy bunny filled with medicine and goo before you popped the question?

Haha, unfortunately my locker was confiscated at the front gate when I entered the park. Security said they would keep the locker company though.

Thanks, I had to share the news with all of my fellow coaster nerds. Hopefully I can get a few more photos up here shortly.

I can't wait until Grad Nite, which is only about a week away!

Though, I have a question. Is Finding Nemo going to be open or not? And what are the lines like? I have read Jahan's Grad Nite Trip Report and I was amazed at the line for Space Mountain, but I assumed it was because it was RockIt Mountain at the time.

Just wanna know...

10 days of school left!

He is Legend lyrics:

Please let me out of your brain,

I don't like it in here anymore.

I've been chained to the wall

with a clear view of the door.

Please let me under your skin,

I desperately need to be warm.

I am catching my death in the violence of this storm.

I'm afraid without You of the things that I might do.