TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

One of the funniest FMLs I've read:

Today, my dog started to hump my leg. He always does this and I heard that humping in the dog world meant dominance. Well, I decided to instill my dominance and I dry humped him back. As I was doing this I said "How do you like that!" and then my mom walked in. FML

LMFAO!

-Tatum

One of the funniest FMLs I've read:

Today, my dog started to hump my leg. He always does this and I heard that humping in the dog world meant dominance. Well, I decided to instill my dominance and I dry humped him back. As I was doing this I said "How do you like that!" and then my mom walked in. FML

LMFAO!

-Tatum

Haha I almost died when I read that

--Chris

I'll be the token drunk TPR poster for right now.

It's 3 am and I can't believe I'm this hammered. I didn't think I drank that much, but apparently I was wrong. The food did not slow me down.

Just a few rants. . . .

Notre Dame . . . sucks. Get over yourselves and join the Big 10. A national TV contract doesn't mean as much as it did 15 years ago; all the big conferences have TV games. You're just not that good anymore, and it's time to admit it to the rest of the world.

USC. . . sucks. So much hype for just one BCS trophy. Peter Caroll may have the best job in the world, but he seems to not be able to put it all together. Talent only takes you so far, and when you go up against teams that have equal talent, coaching wins the games. There's a reason you only have 1 crystal ball football trophy. Have fun playing in your 50,000+ stadiums on the road. Try 90,000+ rapid SEC fans. You have absolutely no idea. those 45,000 "rabid" Oregon fans sure do know how to make some noise. It's like listening to my mom vaccum an empty house; not that loud, dog. Have fun with those easy games, I can see how USC always looks so dominant; about 5 players they play against ever year get drafted. Great opposition, boys. How do you guys end up performing in the NFL? Not so good in the past few years.

And I'm a guy who's pulling for Reggie Bush 110%'; he bleeds black and gold, and it's time to win it all. I'm ready for the ride. It's time for him to be the superstar that he is, and we all know he can be. It's time to put up or shut up.

BCS supporters - you know a championship can and will work, but you refuse to fix the problem. It's all about the $$$, so have fun with that.

Sorry, normally I'd have more, but I'm ready for bed. enjoy all the rants my friends, happy Memorial Day!

DonkeyCons2..jpg.d422ae2f354161dac0e3acac6b34a49b.jpg

hail to the Donkeys

^Sarcasm lol

Today, I went to the store to buy groceries. I didn't care how I looked, so I wore an old shirt that said, "Thousands of my potential children died on your daughter's face last night." I ran into my girlfriend's parents at the store. FML

--Chris

I went to North Carolina yesterday just so my mom could buy lottery tickets. I swear she's addicted...

I also have an annoying English assignment due on Tuesday and its midnight over here.

Dan - I need to get to bed before my parents catch me and take away my laptop...