TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

¿pǝzıɔı1ɐʇı ǝq oʇ pɐɥ ɔʇǝ 's1ɐuɹnoظ 'sǝıʌoɯ 'sʞooq ɟo ǝ1ʇıʇ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʇ noʎ 11ǝʇ ɹǝɥɔɐǝʇ ɹnoʎ ʇ,upıp - uɐp

.ǝɹɐ sɔı1ɐʇı ʇɐɥʍ ɐǝpı ou ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ʇɐɥʇ pǝsıɹdɹns ǝʇınb ɯ,ı

...ǝzıs ɹoɟ uo sıɥʇ ʎɹʇ

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italic_type

ReEDIT: You can't copy/paste the URL when its upside down...

Continuing my Mom's banner month, she just got a Mother's Day gift from my brother in Korea.

She opened the package and there was only a white envelope with some hard candy with Korean letters on the package. There was no note inside.

My mom is still cursing.

I mean this sounds like something a 6 year old would give his mom, not a 43 year old man. Where's the gift box? Can't you send some cash or at least write a note for your mom wishing her a happy Mother's Day? A mess. This is worse than when Dad gave her a skillet for Christmas!

Now I did my best last week to not laugh when my 62 year old mom got propositioned to sell her "stuff" for the rent money from an 80 year old man; but I started giggling when she started her sermon (she has her minister license) on how Satan is using my brother to give her crappy gifts.

Mom: "Stop laughing. This isn't funny."

Me: "Oh yes it is. Satan giving you crappy gifts? Uncle Marshall trying to make you a lady of ill repute?" (giggle)

Mom: (starting to laugh herself) Well I'm so glad you think this is so funny.

I'll probably get another call tomorrow when she gets the check I sent her with the following written inside:

"Mom, here's some money to keep you an honest woman "

Terry