TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

Uh, there are only THREE credits at the New Mexico State Fair, and two are KIDDIE COASTERS, and the other is a Galaxi,

nice,

next time bring something THE LOCAL AMUSMENT PARK DOESN'T HAVE

morons

Nintendo DS ROCKS!!!! My wonderful hubby surprised me with one last night and Wario Ware. That is the coolest game and very addicting.

Also, Eric, were you at Supercuts yesterday afternoon?! While Gregg was in EB Games the kids and I were in the car and I think I saw you standing outside on the phone.

Kristi ".....can't think of anything to say" C.

Belle asked: "Also, Eric, were you at Supercuts yesterday afternoon?! While Gregg was in EB Games the kids and I were in the car and I think I saw you standing outside on the phone."

Yeah, that was me, and I was talking to Diana. I made a last-minute stop at Supercuts because I couldn't stand my hair anymore (last haircut was in June!). I didn't even know there was an EB Games in Camarillo.

Oh, and did you get your Sugar-free Milanos? They have 'em in mint, too.

As for random, well, I hope my socks don't catch on fire because I don't want holes in my legs.

So there.

Eric

yesterday i was walking along and a 5 dollar bill rolled passed me! i thought it was my lucky day! just then my day got 2x as lucky as then a 10 dollar bill blew pased me 10 seconds later! :shock:

oh and also, i know i will win the every 10 minutes xbox 360 game!!!!!!