TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

Moving to New Hampshire 5 months early because I found a job at a hospital there! Nervous, but very excited to finally live in the East Coast part of the United States. Definitely a change from Europe...! I can't wait until the 15th of April!

The cards that should be in Monopoly.

You found a lost kitten off the side of the road and you took it home and cared for it. Then it grew up and ate your family. Pay $300 because your an idiot.

You tripped and broke your arm on your friend's property. Sue their @$$ for $500.

You robbed a convenient store and got away with it. Collect $500 then go directly to jail. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.

Today and tomorrow are going to suck at my f/t job (tv station). First, Bill Clinton will be in Clinton (a town 30 minutes north of me). Then tomorrow, Bill will be in Vincennes (town 60 minutes south of me) and Barack Obama will be in my town at night. Atleast 2 of the 3 visits will be when I am at work like when Hillary came to town.