TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

"I think you're all [bEEP] in the head. We're ten hours from the [bEEP] fun park and you want to bail out. Well I'll tell you something. This is no longer a vacation. It's a quest. It's a quest for fun. I'm gonna have fun and you're gonna have fun. We're all gonna have so much [bEEP] fun we'll need plastic surgery to remove our godamn smiles. You'll be whistling 'Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah' out of you're [bEEP]holes! I gotta be crazy! I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose. Praise Marty Moose! Holy [bEEP]!"

~Clark W Griswold

How I got the name "Bocakey"

Well, there was this really strange cleaning woman called Brenda where I used to work. We used to call her Jan Clenner (janitor/cleaner) just for the laugh. (it was funny at the time, honestly!)

Well, she started bringing these fresh cream cakes in to work for her lunch, and would sit there and say "ooh I love my cakey" every time she had one, which was dead funny cos she would really stare at her cake in a weird way!

Anyway, fast forward about 13 years, and i was telling Simon about her and we were laughing and stuff, and we had been watching something on TV, maybe Bo Selecta, and suddenly Simon came out with "Bocakey".

At the time, I had been trying to think of a better username for sites than the one I had, so for the laugh (again, this WAS really funny at the time), I used Bocakey.

This happened about 4 months ago, and I haven't looked back since. I am very happy with this name, sometimes I even get called Cobakey, which is really fun!

I was going to go to the Camarillo Air Show today. But I didn't.

Eric

why not? air shows are fun! i just love it how they come just under the speed of sound and blow by you. it makes this awsome sound thats like 10 times better than a lightning strike 10 feet away from you.